Movies

     Hello,everyone. The topic I talk about today is about movies. Do you often go to see movies? I go to the cinema only a few times a year. But I love movie theaters. That unique atmosphere and excitement can only be enjoyed by a movie theater. What do you order at the cinema? Is it popcorn or a drink? It's fun to buy a movie brochure. The cinema is full of charm.
     I went to see a movie last month. The title is “Kaguya wants to tell you”. The outline of this movie is as follows. An excellent vice-student president, Kaguya Shinomiya and the student council president, Shigane Miyuki, will have a romantic war. It was Sho Hirano who played the role of Miyuki, and Kanna Hashimoto who played the role of Kaguya. The performance of the two was great. The screenplay was also very interesting and I wanted to read the original manga.
     My favorite scene is the summer festival. I was impressed by Miyuki, who was trying to show off the fireworks display at Kaguya. At that time, Kaguya's brilliant eyes were very impressive. The theme song “Koi-wazurai” also suits the movie and was very good.
     Next time I have no plans to go to the movie yet, but I would love to see "Frozen 2". I can't wait for the release date of the movie. What movies do you go to see? If you have a recommended movie, please let me know. I look forward to your comments.
     Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Good post! I like it!

    Keep up the nice work.

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除
  2. I like movie too ! I wanted to see "Kaguya wants tell you" but I can't. So your Impressions is so interesting for me !

    The movie I was surprised recently is "Ikari". It's so shocking. If you like, please see it and talk together.

    返信削除
  3. I like watching movies!!
    Could you tell me about this movie!!!

    返信削除
  4. I like movies too, but I haven't go to a movie theater since I was a high school student. After I read your blog, I want to go to watch a movie.
    I have read comic of “Kaguya wants to tell you” before, and it is very interesting. It is one of my favorite comics. Please read the original comics !

    返信削除
  5. I like watching movies, too!
    My favorite movie is "Her Love Boils Bathwater" and my favorite movie theaters are Hattyouza and Salon Cinema at Hattyoubori.
    Please do try and go there.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿