My Hobbies
Hello.
Today I will talk about my hobbies.
One of my hobby is reading books. I like mystery novels. I often read Kotaro Isaka's books. Do you know Kotaro Isaka? He is a great Japanese novelist. He has written many novels. I love his novel “gravity clown” and “children”.
I also love comics. Japanese comics are very interesting. The manga that I find most interesting is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's a boy cartoon. This is a story about the hero JoJo having an adventure with his friends. Please read it !
Thank you for reading.
Today I will talk about my hobbies.
One of my hobby is reading books. I like mystery novels. I often read Kotaro Isaka's books. Do you know Kotaro Isaka? He is a great Japanese novelist. He has written many novels. I love his novel “gravity clown” and “children”.
I also love comics. Japanese comics are very interesting. The manga that I find most interesting is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's a boy cartoon. This is a story about the hero JoJo having an adventure with his friends. Please read it !
Thank you for reading.
I do not know"kotaro Isaka" before I read your blog. After I read your blog, I want to read his books.
返信削除I like comics too!
I love Draemon.
I like reading books, but I have never read his books. I'll try his books!
返信削除If you have other books you like, please tell me about it.