Food
Good evening. What were you all doing tonight? Have you already taken a bath? Perhaps some people are already in bed after getting ready to sleep. I just got home and took a break. Today was a busy and fun day. How was everyone? What has happened in the past week?
Now, for those who are sleepy and irresistible, I'll move on to the main subject as soon as possible. What I want to talk about today is about food, as the title says. What do you think of when you hear "food"?
First of all, there are various flavors of food. For example, spicy, bitter, sour. I especially like sweet foods. Sweet sweet chocolate or cakes with lots of sugar. Eating sweets makes me happy. Do not you think so? And there is also a salty taste. I also like salty food recently. There are many high-calorie foods such as French fries and fried chicken. Still, it is delicious and I eats a lot. Why is salty food so delicious? That has a devilish charm. In particular, the taste of junk food we eat at midnight is amazing. I'm patient because of my health. But the limit of my patience is approaching soon!
I'm sorry if there were people reading this blog before going to bed. Are you hungry? Why don't you just pour hot water into the cup ramen at the kitchen? Will I get angry if I say that? Actually, I am also very hungry. I'm desperately cheating my appetite now. That's often the case. Oh, isn't it?
Well, I just want to stop writing blogs early and sleep. Then the morning sun will rise and the time for breakfast will come. What shall we eat tomorrow morning? Which do you eat bread or rice for breakfast? I will probably eat bread. I've always eaten toast recently.
Thank you for reading my blog today. I hope you enjoyed this blog. Goodbye again tomorrow.
Now, for those who are sleepy and irresistible, I'll move on to the main subject as soon as possible. What I want to talk about today is about food, as the title says. What do you think of when you hear "food"?
First of all, there are various flavors of food. For example, spicy, bitter, sour. I especially like sweet foods. Sweet sweet chocolate or cakes with lots of sugar. Eating sweets makes me happy. Do not you think so? And there is also a salty taste. I also like salty food recently. There are many high-calorie foods such as French fries and fried chicken. Still, it is delicious and I eats a lot. Why is salty food so delicious? That has a devilish charm. In particular, the taste of junk food we eat at midnight is amazing. I'm patient because of my health. But the limit of my patience is approaching soon!
I'm sorry if there were people reading this blog before going to bed. Are you hungry? Why don't you just pour hot water into the cup ramen at the kitchen? Will I get angry if I say that? Actually, I am also very hungry. I'm desperately cheating my appetite now. That's often the case. Oh, isn't it?
Well, I just want to stop writing blogs early and sleep. Then the morning sun will rise and the time for breakfast will come. What shall we eat tomorrow morning? Which do you eat bread or rice for breakfast? I will probably eat bread. I've always eaten toast recently.
Thank you for reading my blog today. I hope you enjoyed this blog. Goodbye again tomorrow.
Wow, you write well!
返信削除Thank you very much.
削除I am going to continue to do my best to study English.
I like sweet food too!!!!
返信削除Good post!!!!