My Neighbor Totoro
I will explain about one of the best Japanese animation movies. It is "My Neighbor Totoro". The movie was made in 1988. It's directed by Hayao Miyazaki.
In the movie, there were two girls. One of them was Satsuki, and the other was Mei. They were sisters. They met a mysterious creature called "Totoro" in the forest. Totoro was very big, and so kind. The sisters loved Totoro. When they wanted to meet their mother in the hospital, Totoro helped them with Totoro's friend "Cat Bus". At the end, they ate corn with Totoro.
I like the movie "My Neighbor Totoro" because the sisters were very cute. In addition, I love Cat Bus. There were a lot of charming characters in the movie. Why don't you watch this movie?
In the movie, there were two girls. One of them was Satsuki, and the other was Mei. They were sisters. They met a mysterious creature called "Totoro" in the forest. Totoro was very big, and so kind. The sisters loved Totoro. When they wanted to meet their mother in the hospital, Totoro helped them with Totoro's friend "Cat Bus". At the end, they ate corn with Totoro.
I like the movie "My Neighbor Totoro" because the sisters were very cute. In addition, I love Cat Bus. There were a lot of charming characters in the movie. Why don't you watch this movie?
This movie is very famous and popular in Japan.
返信削除I have seen this movie many times.
It is very interesting!!!!!!!!!!