Fruits
Hello,everyone. How did you do this weekend? I can't talk in detail, but I had a very happy weekend. Please tell me how you spent the weekend.
Today I talk about fruits. What is your favorite fruit? Which fruit do you like, apples or grapes? Or do you like other fruits?
My favorite fruit is strawberries. What do you think about strawberries? Strawberries are red and very cute. In addition, it is sweet and delicious. There are many sweets made with strawberries. For example, imagine a strawberry cake. Remember that delicious strawberry on the cake. I became hungry just by thinking about it. A lot of strawberry sweets will be released in the spring. I can't wait for it! Do you know the strawberry flower language? The strawberry flower language is "You please me". That's nice. After hearing that flower language, I became more fond of strawberries.
Let's finish today's story. What fruit do you like? I'm glad if you tell me in the comments. Thanks for reading my blog today. See you!
Today I talk about fruits. What is your favorite fruit? Which fruit do you like, apples or grapes? Or do you like other fruits?
My favorite fruit is strawberries. What do you think about strawberries? Strawberries are red and very cute. In addition, it is sweet and delicious. There are many sweets made with strawberries. For example, imagine a strawberry cake. Remember that delicious strawberry on the cake. I became hungry just by thinking about it. A lot of strawberry sweets will be released in the spring. I can't wait for it! Do you know the strawberry flower language? The strawberry flower language is "You please me". That's nice. After hearing that flower language, I became more fond of strawberries.
Let's finish today's story. What fruit do you like? I'm glad if you tell me in the comments. Thanks for reading my blog today. See you!
This weekend, I went to Hiroshima city.
返信削除I like fruits!!!!!
Especially, I like oranges.
I like strawberries too! But I didn't know that flower language.
返信削除How lovely the story is! I like strawberries too. It is delicious.
返信削除